Gastrointestinal Masterclass ONE
This carefully designed program ensures you obtain a high level of expertise in gastrointestinal conditions and dysfunction.
12 Months OR Subscriber Pass
13.5 Hours total
Dr Jason Hawrelak
About this course
The Natural Gastrointestinal Masterclass is a foundation program in natural medicine. This series has received extraordinary feedback. The gastrointestinal tract is rightly considered the root of all disease and is where the best practitioners often begin.
The Natural Gastrointestinal Masterclass is the most comprehensive program on this critical topic available and is based on material taught in the Master of Science in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine program at University of Western States (Portland, Oregon). This carefully designed program ensures you obtain a high level of expertise in gastrointestinal conditions and dysfunction.
Note: Receive a bonus ninth webinar on Vaginosis and the Vaginal Ecosystem with the purchase of this event. If you like this course you might also enjoy The Natural Gastrointestinal Masterclass TWO course.
What you receive:
Clear protocol explanations from some of the world's top practitioners
Clinical pearls for improved practice results
Access to your audio and video recordings via the App Store
A downloadable PDF of the presenter’s slides
Links to all referenced research papers and useful clinical handouts
Access to the community hub where you can get answers to your questions
A 30-day money back guarantee
From this course you will
- Appropriate clinical use of probiotics, prebiotics, synbiotics and colonic foods and learn to fine-tune your probiotic prescribing to ensure superior results. Additionally, you will be introduced to the concept of the Probiotic Materia Medica and gain the skills needed to critique the many supplements on the market in order to separate the effective from the chaff.
- The strategy to restore a healthy GIT ecosystem and care for the increasing list of conditions associated with intestinal dysbiosis. Agents that selectively improve the health of the ecosystem will be highlighted, as will factors, including natural medicines that damage the gut and microflora.
- Treatment strategies for; Gastro-oesophageal Reflux, Peptic Ulcer Disease, Gluten-Related Disorders – Wheat Allergy, Gluten Sensitivity and Coeliac Disease and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Treatment strategies for Infectious Gut Conditions; Giardiasis, Blastocystis and Viral Gastroenteritis.
- The inflammatory bowel diseases – Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease.
What's in this course
Dr Jason Hawrelak ND, BNat(Hons), PhD, MNHAA, MASN, FACN
Considered one of the leading experts in the treatment of gastrointestinal conditions using natural medicines, Jason’s passion for gastrointestinal health, the gastrointestinal microbiota (the inner ecosystem), and probiotics was ignited during the final year of his undergraduate naturopathic training. Subsequently, Jason did his Honours (First Class) and PhD degrees in the areas of the gastrointestinal microbiota, irritable bowel syndrome, and the clinical applications of pre- and probiotics. He has written extensively in textbooks and journals on these topics.
Dr Hawrelak is a naturopath, herbalist, and nutritionist with over 15 years of clinical experience. He regularly consults with patients from all over the globe who come to him for his expertise, extensive background knowledge, and experience in treating gastrointestinal conditions.
Jason has taught health professionals (naturopaths, nutritionists, dieticians, chiropractors, pharmacists, and medical doctors) at both the undergraduate and postgraduate level for the past 15 years. He currently coordinates and teaches the Evidence-based Complementary Medicine Program in the School of Medicine at the University of Tasmania (Hobart, Australia) and is the Gastrointestinal Imbalances lecturer in the Master of Science in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine program at the University of Western States (Portland, Oregon). In July 2015, Jason was awarded a Fellowship from the American College of Nutrition for his significant contributions to the teaching and practice of nutrition in Australia and North America.